Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bedminster

I was sent an email about the election in Bedminster where a supporter contacted the LibDem candidate


 I would like to draw your attention to a 'misleading' statement in the Focus leaflet that dropped through my door this week.  In it you claim that 'Conservative and Green Party voters in Bedminster are getting behind local campaigner Ian Cooper to be our new local councillor'.  Given that the Green Party are fielding their own candidate in this election (Kath Slade) I would like to know on what basis you make this assertion?  Unless you are able to do so I can only assume that it was a deliberate attempt to misinform residents as to their options.

Suffice it to say, the Green Party urges Green supporters in Bedminster to vote for the real thing, not imitations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment